MYLEGAL.COM TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
Effective as of June 2012
Welcome to the www.mylegal.com™ Web site (the “Site”) provided by MyLegal.com (“MyLegal”).
IMPORTANT – THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT GOVERNING USERS OF THE SITE (a “User” (as further described below) or “you”), AND MYLEGAL. BEFORE DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING, OR USING ANY PART OF THE MYLEGAL.COM WEB SITE, YOU SHOULD READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (the or this “TOS”) AS THEY GOVERN ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE MYLEGAL.COM WEB SITE AND ITS PROGRAMS, SERVICES, FEATURES, AND INFORMATION (collectively, the or this “Site”). MYLEGAL IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE USE OF THIS SITE AND PROVIDE THE RELATED PROGRAMS, SERVICES, FEATURES, AND INFORMATION TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TOS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS TOS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE AND ARE INSTRUCTED TO EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Terms & Conditions
1. MYLEGAL’S ROLE. MyLegal, through this Site, offers a service that helps Users locate professional service providers. A User is someone who accesses, browses, posts comments or content, registers with, or in any way uses the Site. Any content of any kind generated by Users and posted to the Site by Users, including Ratings & Reviews information, will be referred to as “Content” throughout this agreement. MyLegal is not the provider of any product or service. Instead, the Site offers a venue whereby Users of the Site can locate professional service providers and share ratings and information about their experiences with professional service providers listed on the Site. Accordingly, MyLegal functions only as an intermediary that facilitates the ability of Users and professional services providers to connect with one another. MyLegal does not specifically endorse or recommend the products or services of any particular professional services provider, notwithstanding use of terms such as “premier” and “featured,” and, in particular and without limitation, does not offer any legal, real estate, or investment advice. MyLegal is also not an agent of any User or professional services provider. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that MyLegal is not responsible or liable for any communications and/or transactions between Users and/or any other person or entity or professional service provider. Moreover, you acknowledge and agree that MyLegal cannot guarantee or ensure any transaction between Users and/or any other person or entity or any outcome of or result from any transaction between Users and/or any other person or entity and/or the provision or utilization of any product or service. If a transaction between Users and/or another person or entity occurs, you acknowledge and agree that MyLegal has no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the item or service acquired, purchased, or sold.
2. MYLEGAL VENDOR DIRECTORY. You acknowledge that a person or entity’s listing in the MyLegal Vendor Directory indicates only that such person or entity offers particular goods and/or services and has registered with MyLegal to participate in its matching and/or communication forum services. MyLegal makes no further representations or warranties regarding any person or entity, and such person or entity’s products or services, listed in the MyLegal Vendor Directory. Any information made available through the MyLegal Directory or elsewhere through this Site regarding any User and/or such User’s products or services is provided on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind. In addition to any other terms and conditions set forth in this TOS, you acknowledge and agree that the MyLegal Vendor Directory shall be used only for personal purposes and that any information of the MyLegal Vendor Directory shall not be further published, displayed, or made accessible by you. Accordingly, unless MyLegal has provided its prior written consent, you acknowledge and agree that the contents of the MyLegal Vendor Directory may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing list, or otherwise utilized in any form or manner or by any means inconsistent with this TOS. The Ratings & Reviews features of the MyLegal Vendor Directory allow You and other Users of the Site to share information about their experiences with the professional services providers listed in the MyLegal Vendor Directory. MyLegal is not responsible for the content of any review posted on the Site by a User, and is not liable for any damages resulting from any Content posted by Users to the Site, specifically, any ratings or reviews Content. This includes any reputational damage to a professional services provider alleged to have occurred based, wholly or in part, upon User Content posted on the Site.
3. USER OBLIGATIONS. By downloading, accessing, or using this Site in order to view MyLegal’s information and materials or submit information of any kind, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information or materials on this Site, including, without limitation, when you provide information via a Site registration or submission form. If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, MyLegal reserves the right to terminate immediately your access to and use of this Site. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this Site. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to this Site is solely at your own risk. While MyLegal has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, MyLegal is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site. You must make your own determination as to these issues.
4. USER NAME HANDLING POLICY. Registration with this Site requires you to provide certain information about yourself and create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. Accordingly, by using this Site, you agree to keep your password confidential. You also agree not to use another User’s credentials to post Content to the Site. You will immediately notify MyLegal if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your credentials. MyLegal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. MyLegal reserves the right to delete or change an account at any time and for any reason.
6. PERMISSION TO USE CONTENT. By submitting Content of any type to any portion of this Site or by otherwise using this Site to transmit or display Content, you automatically grant MyLegal a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform, and display such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to make the Content available to MyLegal, and you also acknowledge that MyLegal has no control over the extent to which any idea or information may be used by any party or person once it’s posted or displayed. Accordingly, notwithstanding this right and license, it is understood that by merely permitting your Content to appear on this Site MyLegal has not become and is not a publisher of such information, content, and materials and is merely functioning as an intermediary to enable you to provide and display Content. Moreover, MyLegal assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store any Content. In addition, you acknowledge that Content submitted by Users will not be maintained in a confidential manner. Accordingly, MyLegal recommends that you do not post, display, or transmit any Content of a sensitive nature which you do not wish to be made available to other persons or entities on the Site.
7. NO PRE-SCREENING OF CONTENT. MyLegal is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring your or another User’s Content and encourages all of its Users to use reasonable discretion and caution in evaluating or reviewing any Content. Moreover, and except as provided below with respect to MyLegal’s right and ability to delete or remove a Posting (or any part thereof), MyLegal does not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or information provided by you or another User and does not make any representation with respect to, nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material displayed, uploaded, or distributed by you or any other User. Nevertheless, MyLegal reserves the right to delete or take other action with respect to Content (or parts thereof) that MyLegal believes in good faith violate this TOS and/or are, or are potentially, unlawful or harmful to MyLegal or its products, services, and goodwill. If you violate this TOS, MyLegal may, in its sole discretion, delete the unacceptable Content, remove or delete the Content in its entirety, issue you a warning, and/or terminate your use of the Site. Moreover, it is a policy of MyLegal to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act under U.S. Copyright Law and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you become aware of Content that violates these laws regarding acceptable behavior or use of your content, you may contact MyLegal as provided below.
8. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS. The Site features information, materials, products, and services provided by third parties, and MyLegal, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to post on this Site new or different advertisements of third parties and their products and/or services. MyLegal makes no representations with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or correct sequencing of any third-party materials, programs, products, information, and services or any other materials, programs, products, information, and services which such third-party materials, products, and services may access. Your dealings with third parties found on this Site, including, without limitation, other Users, are solely between you and such third party.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. MyLegal may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating or accessing related information, products, and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by MyLegal and are maintained by third parties over which MyLegal exercises no control. Accordingly, MyLegal expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any Web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
10. LICENSE GRANT TO USE SITE. This Site is provided by MyLegal, and this TOS provides to you a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this TOS. You may print and download materials and information from this Site solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. If you are using the Site on behalf of a company or other business entity, please note that such a company or entity may have a separate agreement with MyLegal. Nevertheless, your use of the Site will be subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS.
11. RESTRICTIONS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein the Site. Moreover, you may not (i) use any “deep link,” “page scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site, (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of this Site, including, without limitation, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to this Site or to any MyLegal server or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining,” or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on this Site or any network connected to the Site, (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to the Site, (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Site or MyLegal’s systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to the Site, (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any transaction conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to MyLegal on or through the Site, (viii) use the Site or any Forum (as defined herein) to harvest or collect e-mail addresses or other contact information; or (ix) use this Site in an unlawful manner or in a manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact MyLegal. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCING ANY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY MYLEGAL TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
12. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This TOS provides only a limited license to access and use the Site. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that MyLegal transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to this Site to you or anyone else. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by MyLegal and its successors and assigns and are protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, MyLegal does not grant any express or implied right to you or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Accordingly, your unauthorized use of this Site may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other laws, regulations, and statutes. Please be aware that MyLegal actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law and, in particular and without limitation, with respect to illegal use of terms confusingly similar to any of MyLegal’s trademarks. This Site is Copyright © 2009 MyLegal.Com LLC and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. MyLegal also owns a copyright in the contents of this Site as collective work and/or compilation and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of this Site. Any downloadable or printable programs, directories, databases, information, or materials available through this Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by MyLegal. MYLEGAL, MYLEGAL.COM, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying MyLegal and its programs, products, and services are proprietary trademarks of MyLegal, and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names, without the express written permission of MyLegal is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
13. COPYRIGHT; DESIGNATED AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT. MyLegal respects the intellectual property of others. Accordingly, it is MyLegal’s policy to respond to a notice of alleged infringement that complies with U.S. Copyright Law, and in particular, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Responses may include removing or disabling access to content or material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating your right to access and use the Site. But, you acknowledge that you may be liable for damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, if you materially misrepresent that a work or activity is infringing your rights. If we terminate or suspend a User’s access to or use of the Site, MyLegal will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who posted the content so that they may make counter notification pursuant to applicable laws. It is MyLegal’s policy to document all notices of alleged infringement upon which MyLegal decides to take action. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make such notice available to the public. If you believe that one or more of your works have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notice of your claim of copyright infringement that is directed to MyLegal’s designated agent as specified below along with the following information:
• A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
• A description, in reasonable detail, of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description, in reasonable detail, of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your written notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
• Designated Agent: Please contact our Legal Department here.
14. ON-LINE-PURCHASES; SPECIFIC PROGRAMS; OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Additional notices, terms, and conditions may apply to the receipt of services, participation in a particular program, registration with the Site, and/or to other specific portions or features of the Site, all of which are made a part of this TOS by this reference. You agree to abide by such other notices, terms, and conditions. If there is a conflict between this TOS and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the Site, including any restricted areas offering on-line access to MyLegal’s programs, tools, or services, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that portion of the Site. MyLegal’s obligations, if any, with respect to its services, programs, and/or products are governed solely by the terms, conditions, notices, and agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such terms, conditions, notices, and agreements. MyLegal is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with purchase of, or participation with, a particular program offered through the Site. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any professional services provider, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such professional services provider exclusively and do not involve MyLegal. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging professional service providers.
15. FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS. MyLegal welcomes your feedback and suggestions about MyLegal’s products or services or with respect to how to improve this Site. By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, “feedback”) to MyLegal, you represent and warrant that such feedback does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that you have all rights necessary to convey such feedback to MyLegal. In addition, any feedback received through this Site will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license for MyLegal to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
16. DISCLAIMER. WHILE MYLEGAL ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE, AND RELIABLE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS, THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. MOREOVER, MYLEGAL MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AND THE RESULTS THAT MAY OCCUR THEREFROM. MYLEGAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR ANY PURPOSE ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE ACHIEVED FROM THEIR UTILIZATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY UNDER THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT AS ENACTED BY ANY STATE. MYLEGAL ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT MYLEGAL DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY GIVE INVESTMENT ADVICE, ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT, OR ISSUE ANY ANALYSIS OR REPORTS CONCERNING SECURITIES.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You expressly absolve and release MyLegal from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond MyLegal’s control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes, or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions. In addition, and because MyLegal is not involved in any actual communications or transactions between Users and/or any other person or entity, you agree that MyLegal shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings between Users and/or any other person or entity, any dealings between you and another entity or person through this Site, or any use of any product or service offered by any User. MyLegal shall also not be responsible or liable for any claims, demands, losses, or damages of any kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute between Users and/or any other person or entity. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL MYLEGAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, DATA, OR BUSINESS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MYLEGAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF MYLEGAL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO MYLEGAL OVER THE PRIOR TWELVE MONTHS, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
18. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MyLegal and affiliates and all of their respective employees, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from any breach by you of this TOS.
19. GOVERNING LAW. This TOS has been made in and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The state or local courts in Fairfax County Virginia, and/or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies in connection with this TOS, and MyLegal and you each hereby consent to such exclusive and personal jurisdiction and venue. MyLegal makes no representation that this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the Commonwealth of Virginia, and access to this Site from territories or nations where any aspect of this Site is illegal is prohibited. You access this Site on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws with respect to your use. This TOS shall be construed and interpreted in the English language only, and all communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to this TOS shall be in the English language. A printed version of this TOS and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this TOS to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Please contact MyLegal if you wish to receive a printed copy of this TOS.
20. ENFORCING SECURITY ON THE SITE. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law. MyLegal reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Site. MyLegal will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, MyLegal reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of this Site in order to protect the Site, MyLegal, or MyLegal’s business.
21. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of this TOS will cause irreparable injury to MyLegal, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and MyLegal would not have an adequate remedy at law. You therefore agree that MyLegal shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of this TOS. Accordingly, you hereby waive any requirement that MyLegal post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to MyLegal to enforce any provision of this TOS.
22. TERM AND TERMINATION. This TOS will take effect at the time you click “I ACCEPT”, register, submit and/or respond to a request for information, and/or begin downloading, accessing, or using this Site, whichever is earliest. MyLegal reserves the right at any time and on reasonable grounds, which shall include, without limitation, any reasonable belief of fraud, illegal activity, or actions or omissions that violate any term of conditions of this Agreement, to deny you access to this Site or to any portion thereof in order to protect its name and goodwill, its business, and/or other Users, and this TOS will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions, subject to the survival rights of certain provisions identified below. Termination will be effective without notice. You may also terminate this TOS at any time by ceasing to use the Site, but all applicable provisions of this TOS will survive termination, as identified below. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of any aspect of this Site in your possession. The provisions concerning MyLegal’s proprietary rights, feedback, indemnity, disclaimers of warranty and liability, injunctive relief, waiver & severability, admissibility of this TOS, integration, and governing law will survive the termination of this TOS for any reason.
23. WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this TOS will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by MyLegal of any right under this TOS will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a wavier of that same right or provision at any other time. If any part of this TOS is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOS shall continue in effect.
25. QUESTIONS. If you (i) have questions or comments regarding this Site, (ii) are interested in obtaining more information concerning MyLegal and its programs or services, (iii) want permission to use any MyLegal content, or (iv) are aware of or wish to report misuse of the Site or MyLegal materials by any person or entity, please contact MyLegal here.